This product is currently sold out.
- Clarity™ optics with 190 lumens for a bright, 48 lux beam of light
- Wide, even beam pattern provides side-of-the-road visibility
- Zero drag for riders who want Valo lighting without the resistance and weight of a dynamo
- Patented CryoCore® cooling design uses the handlebar as a heat sink for bright and efficient output
- Nestled in the cockpit for theft-proof peace of mind
- Works with all power banks, which can be stored handily in the Tern RidePocket
- Complies with German StVZO K-Mark certification
- Compatible with Bosch Smart System (BES3), Bosch eBike System 2 (BES2) and other compatible bike models
- Technical Details
Our 48 lux, 190 lumen Valo Direct lights up your ride without adding the drag or weight of a dynamo. It’s engineered to sit inside our Andros or VRO-47 stems, where it’s safe from knocks, bumps, and theft. That means it’s protected while folding, and optimally positioned to give you the most light. The Valo Direct boasts the same game-changing optics as the Valo Light, but it’s battery powered. That means setup is a breeze—just plug-and-play with any standard power bank for nighttime visibility.
Color(s) Black Dimensions 77 × 60 × 63 mm (3” x 2.4” x 2.5”) Weight 0.2 lb Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes Compatibility Checker Compatible Items Andros Stem
Kinetix Pro Handlebar
Kinetix Pro X Handlebar
Physis 3D T-Bar Handlepost
Syntace VRO 47 Stem