Kinetix Pro X Deep Dish Wheelset (Front and Rear Set)
This variant is currently sold out
- Overbuilt 42 mm deep-dish rims for unrivaled aesthetics and bomb-proof durability
- Aerodynamic profile for reduced drag at high speeds
- Kinetix Comp hubs for 8, 9, or 10 speed compatibility
- Available in a limited quantity. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
- NOTE: Special, Made to Order. Delivery will be in February 2018.
- Technical Details
NOTE: Delivery in February 2018
Our Limited Edition Kinetix Pro X Deep Dish wheels combine the aerodynamics of a triathlon wheelset with the bomb-proof durability of a city rim. Until now, they’ve only been available on the Verge X18, but until we run out, we’re offering them with a Kinetix Comp hub, for 8, 9, or 10 speed compatibility. They’re the wheel deal.
SpecsF: 14H and R: 24H, Aero spokes, Handmade Color(s)Silver/Black, Silver/Red WeightFront: 580 g (20.5 oz) w/o QR skewer; 627 g (22.1 oz) w/ QR skewer
Rear: 940 g (33.2 oz) w/o QR skewer; 995 g (35.1 oz) w/ QR skewer
Compatible BikesCompatible with Link D8, D16 and Verge N8, P9 & D8 or other 8, 9, 10 speed bikes
Rims require tubes with 60 mm Presta valve.
Compatible Tires from 1.1" (e.g., Schwalbe Durano) to 1.5" (e.g., Schwalbe Kojak).
Not compatible with Schwalbe Big Apple.
OLD: Front = 74 mm, Rear = 130 mm