BioLogic PostPump 2.0 Seatpost
Tire Pump Hidden Inside A Seatpost
This variant is currently sold out
- Built-in design means you’ll never leave your tire pump behind again
- Ergonomic pumping position, using the saddle as a handle
- Much higher pumping volume vs. portable mini bike pumps
- Integrated flip-to-fit Presta/Schrader valve adapter
- Only 40 strokes to reach 50 psi in a 20″ × 1.5″ tire
- Stainless steel foot stand
- Technical Details
The award-winning BioLogic PostPump 2.0 seatpost is a powerful, high-capacity floor pump integrated inside a seatpost. The ergonomic design has a foot stand and uses the saddle as a handle so you stand comfortably while you pump. The 2.0 design includes a precision-machined aluminum adapter that fits both Presta and Schrader valves. Built for Tern bicycles with an inner seat tube diameter of 33.9 mm.
Dimensions 580 mm x Ø33.9 (22.8” x Ø1.3”) Weight 718 g (25.3 oz) Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes
Tern 20”, 24” and 26” bikes except Joe series
Vektron S10 (MY17, MY18) is compatible as they use 33.9 seatpost.
Compatible Items Fits seat tubes 33.9 mm in diameter Material Aluminum 6061