Stasis™ Seatpost by Syntace
This product is currently sold out.
- Extended Seat Adjustment (ESA) Technology– Get greater fore/aft adjustability so you can dial in the perfect cockpit fit
- Extended Rail Support (ERS) Technology – Clamps more area on the saddle rails so you can run saddles with light titanium and carbon rails with greater confidence
- Micro-adjustability – With 30 degrees of pivot range, the adjustment bolts are symmetrical in the direction of force and angled outward for easy tool access
- World-Class Engineering – The clamp is cold-forged from 7075 aluminum, deeply ribbed, and coupled with “cardanic” ellipsoid anchors; it’s not easy to manufacture but makes the seatpost light and incredibly strong
- Scratch Resistant – Hard-anodizing on the black finish resists scratches
- Technical Details
Developed in partnership with the experts at Syntace, this ultra light 580 mm seat post weighs only 447 grams. ERS technology lets you run the saddle forward for zero offset stiffness, or all the way back when you want more room to stretch in the cockpit. Two-bolt micro adjust for infinite angle adjustment. Obsessive attention to detail means the bolts are angled outward at 40 degrees for easy tool accessibility. Black color is hard-anodized for scratch resistance. Saddle not included.
Color(s) Silver seatpost w/ black & silver clamp
Dimensions 580 x Ø33.9 mm (22.8” x Ø1.3”) Weight 447 g (1 lb) Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes All Verge, Link, Eclipse, Node & Swoop bikes Compatible Items Biologic Aria Saddle
Saddles with standard 7 mm rails