BioLogic PostPump 2.0 Seatpost
Tire Pump Hidden Inside A Seatpost
This variant is currently sold out
- Built-in design means you’ll never leave your tire pump behind again
- Ergonomic pumping position, using the saddle as a handle
- Much higher pumping volume vs. portable mini bike pumps
- Integrated flip-to-fit Presta/Schrader valve adapter
- Only 40 strokes to reach 50 psi in a 20″ × 1.5″ tire
- Stainless steel foot stand
- Technical Details
The award-winning BioLogic PostPump 2.0 seatpost is a powerful, high-capacity floor pump integrated inside a seatpost. The ergonomic design has a foot stand and uses the saddle as a handle so you stand comfortably while you pump. The 2.0 design includes a precision-machined aluminum adapter that fits both Presta and Schrader valves. Built for Tern bicycles with an inner seat tube diameter of 33.9 mm.
Dimensions 580 mm x Ø33.9 (22.8” x Ø1.3”) Weight 718 g (25.3 oz) Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes
All Link and Verge bikes except eLink.
Compatible Items Fits seat tubes 33.9 mm in diameter Material Aluminum 6061